Restaurant employees will take breaks and eat meals in a specified area(s) away from production and service.
All restaurant employees must:
- Take breaks and meals in a designated area away from production and service.
- Wash hands before returning to any foodservice area.
The restaurant manager will:
- Inform all restaurant employees of locations of breaks and meals designated areas.
- Establish length of breaks and meals.
- Observe all employees daily to ensure that they are following procedures.
- Follow-up as necessary